Monday, February 24, 2014

Quick Update

My knee is getting better. I no longer have to wear the brace, and only need (a) crutch(es) when going out. It still hurts me often, and I have to work hard at getting the muscles built up and strong again.

We moved. It was nuts. We are mostly settled in our new place, though there are things that still need to get done, like putting pictures on walls, making and hanging curtains, etc. Our girls have already made new friends, which I am glad for. I also know they will make even more new friends when the weather is nicer.

I might actually get back to sewing soon, and I can't decide what to make. I have a great fabric I want to make a bag out of, I have a dress pattern I so desperately want to make, I started cutting fabric for a shirt last summer and never got anywhere with it... what should I do?

Other than that, life just goes. Mark and I are often tired, but somehow we pull through.

No comments:

Post a Comment