I am listing a number of fabrics/bundles as part of the Fugly Fabric Party at Charm About You. I'm giving away two of these listings, because they are awesome. I will use a random number generator to pick winners on August 31. The rest I am listing for swap or will send to you if you pay the postage, and are first come first served. Yay fabric goodness!
Also, I'm in Canada. Just thought I should mention it.
1) A vintage (late 80's/early 90's) cut of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fabric, 22"x15" minus a 4.5"x4" square in one corner. I love this fabric and held onto it through three purges, but I have decided that it needs a new, more loving home. If you would like to win this fabric, please comment below saying so.
2) A bundle of 4 Parisville by Tula Pink fabrics that I won last year some time. I have used parts of two of them, and have decided that these will probably never get used, so they need a new home. The ships (2nd from left) and fans (rightmost) are both full FQs. The French Lace (leftmost) is 18"x11" plus 10"x4.5", and the eye drops are are 18"x8" plus 13"x8" (both in an L shape). If you would like to win this fabric, please comment below saying so.
For Swap/You Pay Postage
If you would like any of the fabrics below, please post which ones you would like, and if you want to swap (link to what you want to swap for) or if you would like me to send them to you in exchange for postage costs. Thanks!
1) Grapes. I won this at a quilt guild meeting early this year, and will probably never use them. It measures 22"x15".
3) Dana Simpson from Marcus Brothers Textiles from 2002, both measuring 15"x44". The green is missing a 3"x3" square from one corner, and the yellow is missing 8"x6" from one corner.
6) Two cuts of very small squares in orange, measuring 20"x49" (the selvedge runs the length of the 49") and 19.5"x14.5".
7) A very long, very narrow piece of checkerboard with graphics, measuring 62" long by 3.5" wide.
Also, sorry for not posting in a month and a half! Life has been busy, with summer, and Mom & Kids Camp, and trips, and two birthdays, and...